Technical Advisor -Full Stack
Main tasks and responsibility
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Managing one or more Scrum teams as scrum master.
- Mentoring and helping the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Contribution to the product roadmap, along with contribution towards overall technical advancement of the organization.
- Developing, testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
- BE/B-Tech Graduates or MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
- Must have 10-14 years of experience.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in OOPS, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Expertise in applying SOLID principles.
- Must have experience in architecting applications and providing solution towards complex business problems.
- Must have strong expertise in Angular 2 & Above, HTML 5, and Frontend architecture.
- Must have expertise with package managers like npm and nuget.
- Must have expertise in .Net, C#, ASP.NET
- Must have expertise in consuming and writing RESTFul APIs using ASP.NET.
- Passionate about technology and up to date with the current trends in the web application development and willingness to explore open source technologies as and when relevant.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges.
- Be a good team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions from the team management.
- Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with excellent collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve