Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team as a Techie Storyteller!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries.
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Do you want to build and develop products that are actually being used and have an impact on global industries?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
In this role you will get the opportunity to:
- Define content topics; responsible for content quantity and quality that serve the purposes of product marketing, user assistance, and developer onboarding
- Understand product roadmaps. Create top quality product documentation and external articles
- Translate complex technical information into easy-to-understand digital content that provides knowledge to users
- Take on specific projects to create content for users, including UX writing, creating articles, and ideating & making interactive media (quizzes, illustration and videos etc.)
- Develop and deliver quality user assistance content according to plans, team milestones, and releases
- Monitor the content and relevant data in various channels and in competitors' products, refine the content creation and priority based on user feedback and users' behavior data collected
- On a day to day basis, be responsible for content ideation, research, copywriting, content editorial, and administrating the content management system
You are a person who have experience from working closely with software developers and/or product teams, preferably in a role as technical writer. You have a solid understanding of content marketing and the ability to translate complex information into a language everyone understands. If you also have a good understanding of the oil and gas industry, you should apply for this position!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
If the things above seems interesting, this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2851317309/?capColoOverride=true
You will receive feedback on your application in January.