Team Leader, Spare Parts Sales
We are searching for a Team Leader, Spare Part Sales to join us in Kongsberg Maritime. As our Team Leader within Spare Part Sales, you are responsible of spare parts offering and order confirmations handling in time. In this role, you cooperate closely with colleagues at other sites and warehouses, and delegate the daily workload within the team.
Your role is split between being a manager for the team and managing your own customer requests. As our Team Leader, Spare Part Sales, you show good leadership skills while being service oriented toward our customers. With us, you will have the possibility for continuous development and learning.
- Personnel responsibility with tasks such as training, development, performance reviews and continuous follow up with your team
- Respond to customers request on spare parts
- Handle customer orders, including quality check of prices and delivery times
- Support our customers the best way possible with keeping both the customers and the company’s interest in mind
- Coordinate with other internal Kongsberg Maritime departments to get orders delivered
Qualifications and experience
- Skilled in using Baan ERP system and Office tools
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good technical know-how on Propulsion equipment
- Experience in global spares sales is considered a benefit
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- develop people through delegation, empowerment, coaching and promote self development
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours
Point of contact
Roger Andersen, Spares Tier 3 Manager, +47 97400860
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication