Supply Chain Coordinator
We are expanding the planning department in Supply Chain and searching for a new Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team. In the Supply Chain planning department, you will work in a team of experienced planners and coordinators, contributing to make manufacturing happen and deliveries to be on time. The Planning department have a central role and is in close collaboration with stakeholders throughout our products value chain.
- Ensure functional alignment of forecast with sales, product owners, operations and supply chain
- Introduction of new items
- Maintain demand in phase-out/phase-in process and manage an efficient inventory level
- Participate in regular meetings to ensure On Time Delivery
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, evaluate forecast results
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience with Planning in Dynamics AX 2012 or other relevant ERP system
- Experience from planning of industrial manufacturing
- Good skills in using and further developing the use of other digital planning tools
- Technical interest and understanding
- Skilled worker, technical college or similar
- Fluent in English and Norwegian – both verbal and in writing
- Unceasingly seek ways of improving methods and tools of demand planning
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Hanne Mjøen Eriksson, +47 92289623
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.