Strategic Buyer – Indirect Procurement
Kongsberg Maritime CM Sp.z o.o. - Global Procurement in Cracow is looking for an experienced and talented person responsible for managing purchasing processes within selected indirect categories.
- Implementing global supplier and category strategies, that will drive long-term productivity improvements within indirect purchasing activities.
- Maintaining indirect purchasing sourcing and resourcing activities for the designated purchasing category.
- Leading and coordinating supplier relationships and strategies within the designated external buyer supply chain.
- Budget planning and adherence for designated indirect purchasing categories.
- Utilizing the ERP systems or other purchasing systems in an optimal way to maximize internal transactional efficiency, minimizing total costs
- Contributing to improvement and sharing best practice across supply chain and purchasing teams.
- Providing recommendations on sourcing decisions.
- Ensuring that all purchase documents are issued and maintained as appropriate, including the required customer and governmental regulations.
- Contribute and support the indirect procurement team to improve and develop
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher Education
- Strong negotiation capabilities
- Possess understanding of the cost drivers and total cost of acquisition impact regarding indirect purchasing processes
- Proven track record of sourcing (including LCC sourcing
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing/supply chain management in international environment (indirect procurement experience preferred)
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate globally - strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of any E-procurement software solutions would be an asset
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexibility to work in a changing procurement environment and willingness to learn modern procurement tools
What we offer:
- Working in an internationally environment/stable company with established position in Poland and global market
- Participation in various development trainings
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
We are looking to invent our future and make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
To do this we need to look forward, see possibilities and apply ourselves to change things for the better.
If our future sounds like yours, why not get in touch?
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.