Services Sales Engineer / Coordinator
Would you like to be a part of an ambitious team that focus on results and building valuable relationships with customers? Automation & Control – Global Customer Support in Kongsberg Maritime are now seeking a new dedicated team member to execute delivery of spares and services to the worldwide fleet.
The team you will join is known for its good environment, informal culture and including behavior. In our team you will play an important role where you will collaborate close with our colleagues world wide, service engineers and technical resources to pro-actively present value-adding service offerings for our customers.
In the role as Spares & Service Sales Engineer / Coordinator you will be providing aftermarket support for the complete portfolio of automation and propulsion deliveries to the merchant fleet. New exciting products is continued being developed and added to the portefolio which creates curiosity and own development in the daily work. This role provides also a good opportunity to develop technical competencies for our products.
- Deliveries for software and hardware modifications, onboard services, and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries, manage orders and ensure seamless invoicing
- Communicate and follow-up with resources out in field throughout service
- Responsible for ensuring structured handovers and follow up
- Proactively offer field service and improve customer’s experience
- Contribute to the economical result in service projects and sales orders
- Work with our technical support teams to resolve customer problems
- Extensive customer communication and close cooperation with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
Qualifications and experience of interest
- Bachelor or technical / economics degree is preferred. Students who finish their degree this semester are encouraged to apply.
- Motivation for or experience within engineering, project, administration, economics
- Technical / Maritime interest and background is an advantage
- Good English written and oral skills
- Experience with customer contact and sales
- Valid work permit in Norway
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority or a background check. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are also able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- Social welfare club with social and recreational activities
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
We review applications on an ongoing basis. Don't miss this chance to join our team!