Service Planner -EMEA
Place of work: Evliya Celebi Mah. Nazan Sok. No:2 Kat:2 34940 Tuzla/Istanbul
You will be part of the division Global Customer Support which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades, and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades, and spare parts to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
- Representing EMEA region for all resource allocation, thus ensuring that all requests are routed through the SP.
- Monitoring service planning inbox and handle all incoming service requests.
- Planning all attendances based on; Skills / Location / Availability
- Owning and updating the global scheduling tool
- Arranging and owing the bi-weekly planning meeting in the CRA group
- Checking for On Job Training opportunities in the incoming projects and advise region.
- Developing & delivering plan to cover engineer resource needs on KM projects.
- Gathering information on KM projects from various sources; ERP, CRM, D365, local sales, docking plans.
- Supporting head of GCS IntOps with data on FSE deployment and future needs or changes
- Updating the Planning Tool with latest info on projects, skills needs and down time of FSE
- Responding to service request in service planning mailbox within 3 hours, during normal working hours, with suggestion on resource.
- Escalating disputes or conflicts to Supervisor or VP GCS intOps EMEA
- Cooperating with both product centers, other regions, and all regional site managers on resources
- Cooperating with both product centers, other regions, AMP and AMS on projects
- Supporting the transition to new tools
Skills and Requirements
- Preferably experience in the Shipping Industry for some years.
- Experience related to specifically Ships Service or Ship Supply Services active in the Shipping Sector would be a plus.
- Technical Education (BSc. MSc, or equivalent) would be a plus
- Technical and Commercial Understanding
- Performance Driven self-orientation
- Team working mentality
- Ability to coordinate and orchestrate a team working remotely and in different time zones
- Customer facing technical and/or business support experience
- Understanding of the change control and logistics processes
- Technical understanding of the product
- Contractual Understanding
- ERP experience
- Project Management
- Excellent written and spoken English
We can offer:
- Working in an internationally environment/stable company
- You will be and important contributor in an exclusive technical and commercial environment
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
The position will be reporting to the Head of Operations, GCS Turkey.
Applicants are requested to revert with resumes until July 31, 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Bulent Yıldız, firstname.lastname@example.org, The Head of Operations, GCS Turkey
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.