Service Engineers/Senior Service Engineers (KM 19-216)
Would you like to travel the world, build your competence, experience and get to know many motivated new colleagues?
Our technical solutions have success in the market; the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. To succeed on this, we are looking for Service Engineers with the applicable competence that accepts the challenge of extensive travelling world-wide. If you want to join our team, please apply!
At Field Service Navigation we are responsible for our sailing fleet with installed K-Bridge & K-Nav Navigation systems. We have one of the most advanced and sophisticated Navigation systems in the industry and are always pushing for new innovations. We support complete Navigation systems where we also integrate other systems like, DP and Automation in to one full solution for the customer. We have installation on Drilling rigs, Tankers, LNG, Cruises, Mega yachts and much more.
We are a strong value-based company, living our core values; Collaborative, Innovative, Determined, and Reliable.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support, assistance and service for navigation systems world-wide
- Communicate to support customers by telephone, e-mail, remote connection and face to face
- Engineering and Production of technical documentation
- Software and hardware configuration
- Technical commissioning and installation
- Engineer (BSc/M.sc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Experience and knowledge of marine equipment and - Navigation systems will be an advantage.
- Electronics, Cybernetics, Process, Control systems and/or Automation education is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian. Both oral and written
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Self-driven person with a positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Collaborate in a team environment and ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Service minded, and customer focused
- Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- You will be a key person in an exclusive, technical working environment
- Career opportunities in an international company
- High degree of flexibility, responsibility and challenges.
- Travelling worldwide
- Good work environment with a culture to succeed together.
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis