SERVICE ENGINEERS / SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEERS
As a Service Engineer and Senior Service Engineer, you are the first in line when it comes to representing Kongsberg to our worldwide customers. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for Service Engineer and Senior Service Engineers to join our Global Customer Support department in Kongsberg.
At System Support Automation department we are developing and maintaining high-tech automation, control and monitoring system for maritime vessels and oil and gas industry. We support complete process control systems where we integrate other systems and equipment in to one full solution for the customer; hybrid power systems, LNG, autonomy and digitalization are some of the systems we support.
If you have technical qualifications in electro, automation or electronics then you have the competence we seek. If you also identify with our values; determined, innovative, collaborative, reliable and consider yourself highly motivated for worldwide support activities, then you are the candidate we are looking for.
- Technical support, assistance and advisory for automation systems world-wide
- Communicate to support customers by telephone, e-mail, remote connection and face to face
- Software Engineering and Production of technical documentation
- Software and hardware configuration of K-Chief 700/K-Safe/K-Thrust systems
- Technical commissioning and installation of K-Chief 700/K-Safe/K-Thrust systems
Qualifications and experience
- Education within Electronics, Cybernetics, Process, Control systems or Automation
- Good IT knowledge
- Service minded, and customer focused
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian. Both oral and written
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support
What we can offer you
As a service engineer you will get a chance to work with leading technology in an industry which is working towards more environment friendly and green solutions. You will collaborate with people from different cultures and travel the world. You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical, challenging and fun environment. We offer you a high degree of personal development and career opportunities within Kongsberg Maritime.
Point of contact
- Knut Skullestad, Customer Support Manager, +47 48084624
- Tahreem Sikandar Butt, Group Manager, +47 47353854
- Morten Wiik, Group Manager, +47 98471603
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication