Do you want to be a member of the team that delivers the worlds most advanced autonomous underwater vehicles?
Service & logistic coordinator (KM 19-188)
Kongsberg Maritime is a world-leading manufacturer of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV). We offer a range of marine robotics systems covering the ocean surface and the underwater world down to 6000 meters. We develop and produce the world-leading AUVs HUGIN, MUNIN and REMUS, in addition to our own autonomous USV. These systems are untethered and can operate autonomously and independent of human control for days. We integrate advanced sensors and develop modern software systems to deliver value to our customers by providing high data quality and robust performance. Key markets are detailed seabed mapping for hydrographic offices and the offshore oil and gas industry, marine research and naval mine counter measures. More information can be found on www.km.kongsberg.com/auv.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a member of Customer support team, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for logistics of repaired items
- Administration of service agreements
- Coordination of warranty items
- First line support towards customers using CRM.
- Calculation and invoicing of service trips
- Communication with customers and internal departments
- Technical education, BSc, technical college or similar
- Experience from CRM, Axapta or similar tools is required
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Customer and commercially oriented
- Proactive, self-driven and collaborative
- Structured and methodical behavior
We can offer
- Advanced technology and applications
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Competent and supporting colleagues
- Career development opportunities
- Competetive compensation and benefits
Home page: http://www.kongsberg.com