Senior Subsea Engineer, Oil & Gas (KM 19-219)
Oil & Gas is a Business Unit within the Integrated Solutions Division in Kongsberg Maritime AS. Oil & Gas delivers large scale Safety and Automation Systems to oil and gas production installations worldwide.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborative work in integrated teams with Engineering project partners & Customers
- Participations in various kinds of projects, from large new build projects to minor MMO projects on producing installations offshore
- Engineering and configuration of SAS subsea system, prepare functional specifications, SCD, test procedures and other project documentation, testing of new configuration, implementation of new configuration offshore, commissioning, participation in project meetings with customer.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Engineer (B.Sc./B.Eng) in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automation, Control Systems.
- Preferably some experience with Subsea Automation systems
- Interested in working in a hectic, demanding international environment
- Focus on fulfilling customer’s needs and expectations
- Practical, hands-on approach to complex tasks
- Independent, Professional and Quality-minded
- Positive, robust, tolerant and cooperative personality
- Fluent oral/written Norwegian and English communication
- Travelling onshore and offshore is required
- You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical environment
- An international, demanding and challenging working day
- Major career opportunities
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers, willing to share their knowledge and experience