Senior Software Engineer - 3D development
Main tasks and responsibility
- At KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work with highly competent teams and in a resourceful company, shaping 3D solutions on our market-leading AI platform KognifAI™ and integrating 3D visualization with other new and existing products,
- The 3D team serves as a competence center for industrial real-time 3D visualization. We maintain a vertical technology stack that delivers on multiple platforms, including desktop, web and VR.
- We have a strong focus on software architecture, modern graphics pipeline utilization, domain-specific APIs and maintaining a high quality codebase.
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar relevant education.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development. At least 5 years relevant experience on 3D development.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills with OOPS, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion for using new technology to help solve complex problems.
- Prides in writing clean code.
- Experience working large, complex code bases.
- Experience and keen interest in software architecture and design.
- Relevant experience in C++ or C#.
- Experience with 3D graphics programming using some of the listed technologies like Direct3D/OpenGL/WebGL/Vulkan/Metal, GLSL/HLSL, CUDA, OpenCL, GPGPU, Unity/Unreal Engine, VR or AR.
- Experience developing 3D for browser-based applications is an advantage.
- Experience in gaming and game-design is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience on troubleshooting real world software problems.
- Excellent learning ability and eagerness to take up challenges.
- Is a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with experience working in distributed teams.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills.
- Ability to align and take directions from the team management.
- Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
- A work environment that is flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve