Join our high caliber team as a Software Architect.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a senior software developer/architect. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our new senior software developer/architect, you will become an important part of our Maritime Simulations team that provides market leading simulator solutions that are used for mandatory STCW training and advanced integrated crew training for maritime, naval and offshore industries worldwide. You will be responsible for implementing software to support the business of our customers and partners. You will work within a highly competent agile team, and you will be involved in continuously implementing, deploying, and driving new features as well as securing customer feedback. We promise you exciting challenges in an environment fit for growth.
To succeed in this role, you hold a master’s degree in mathematics, physics, cybernetics or equivalent, and have experience with mathematical modelling of physical processes. You have deep knowledge with one or several higher-level programming languages like C# as well as basic knowledge to C++. If you also possess excellent analytical skills and a fascination for understanding real world problems through data analysis and presentation, you should apply for this position!
This role is perfect for you who already have:
- Experience in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- Understanding of concepts of object-oriented programming
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Strong interest or previous experience in the maritime industry
- Experience with development or usage of a physics engine
- Experience on a frontend technology stack
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure Platform
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
- Great corporate culture within the Kongsberg Group
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact Geir Gramvik (email@example.com) or Robin Gjessing (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions regarding the position.
To apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2440284335/?capColoOverride=true