Senior Project Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Senior Project Engineer. In this role, you will be a part of the Global Customer Support division where you will deliver hardware engineering in after sales and upgrade projects. Our goal is to ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
- Hardware Engineering in after sales and upgrade projects
- Secure hardware delivery in projects
- Make technical solutions for customers worldwide
- Be a part of an international and highly skilled team
Qualifications and experience
- Engineer (BSc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both in writing and oral
- 1-3 years’ experience from Marine Automation systems
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. You will also have the opportunity of hybrid working.
Konsgberg or Sandefjord
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication