Do you want to make an impact by helping global energy companies become more sustainable?
Senior Project Engineer – Hydrodynamics and structural analyses
Are you ready to make an impact by helping global energy companies become safer, more efficient and design better and sustainable solutions? We are looking for a talented Senior Project Engineer to join our team of engineers.
As Senior Project Engineer in Kongsberg Maritime Riser Systems and Advanced Marine Operations you will take part in exciting projects from planning to realization by combining our industry know-how and digital solutions with high-end dynamic simulations.
Offshore wind is an emerging business area with high focus within the business unit. We are involved in developing concepts for efficient installation of wind turbines including ancillary equipment like mooring lines and power cables.
You will join an informal, creative and positive working environment. With us you get to work with state-of-the-art technologies and products and focus on fulfilling customer needs and expectations related to quality of work.
- Project and Customer coordination
- Project Engineering – from planning to realization
- Modelling and simulation of dynamic systems
- Development of digital solutions
- Data analytics & processing
- Tender preparation
We have customers all over the world so you must be willing to travel. Potential work in Rio de Janeiro or Houston
Qualifications and experience
- M.Sc. degree with specialization in areas like hydrodynamics, marine construction and/or marine cybernetics
- Some programming knowledge in Python, Matlab or similar
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. We have free-on-site gym and new offices located at Lysaker Torg.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact:
Nils Peter Pilskog at mobile no. +47 901 05 643 or email email@example.com
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication