Senior Java Developer
Main tasks and responsibility
• Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
• Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
• Developing, Testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
• Continuously learn and improve skills on technology and on project.
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
• BE/B-Tech Graduates and MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Candidate must have 6-9 years of experience.
• Strong expertise in Java.
• Must have good working experience in following technologies and frameworks
o Hibernate, H2Database
o Azure storage and insights, Adal4j
• Nice to have good exposure to the following frameworks
• Must have experience on Angular2/4/6.
• Experience in writing and consuming RESTful web services.
• Deep understanding of micro service architecture is mandatory.
• Knowledge of programming with respect to Azure cloud platform.
• Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
• Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to follow instructions from the team management.
• Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
• A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
• Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
• Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve