Senior HR, HSE & Administrative Executive
Responsible for handling full spectrum of HR & Admin functions in recruitment and selection, payroll, insurance, compensation and benefit and other HR administrative duties.
- Handle monthly payroll administration.
- Prepare and submit government bodies and statutory payments.
- Administer employee benefits such as leaves, medical, dental, insurance etc.
- Ensure complete, up-to-date, accurate and accessible records are kept for all employees.
- Provide the necessary confidential administrative support for all human resource and office admin function.
- Coordinate performance appraisal cycle.
- Plan, coordinate and implement HSE measures to provide a conducive, safe, healthy, and work environment that meets HSE performance target, national regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Perform regular inspection and testing of all safety and fire-fighting equipment to ensure they are in good working condition. Ensure servicing of equipment is done on timely basis.
- Maintains general office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filling systems.
- Assisting with sales support manager. Help with sales-related issues, enter new orders, track orders, investigate shipping issues and manage customer accounts. Also enter and track data in sales databases and provide reports to the sales department and finance department.
- Other ad-hoc HR, HSE & Admin duties & projects delegated from management and superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Human Resource Management or any related discipline preferred.
- Good working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practice
- Min 2 years of relevant HR & Admin experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Able to work on your own and team.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Proficient in computer software systems.
- Any office or sales experience is a plus.
- Goal-oriented, organized and able to manage time well will help you in this field
- Pay package will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.