HR Data Analyst
At Kongsberg Maritime, we believe in handling challenging problems and delivering excellent performance in extreme conditions. We do that through delivering world class products and services, which are the basis of the solutions that deliver benefits to our customers.
There has never been a more exciting time to work in the Kongsberg Maritime HR function than right now. With us, you will be in forefront of enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of data. You will be joining the organization at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen as a HR Data Analyst, reporting to Head of HR Services. In this role, you will be a part of the HR Services team which support Kongsberg Maritime on a global level. You will be responsible for providing data and reports from our tools and systems and support improvements plans in cooperation with the business.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Develop predictive people analysis
- Troubleshoot data and reports
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy guidelines
- Educated at degree level from relevant subject.
- Broad experience with data analytics, preferable from HR and a larger organization.
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with data visualization
- Collect and organize data for analysis
- Assist in the creation of communication material and presentations to support analysis
- Manage special project as assigned within the HR department
- Ability to speak and write in English and Norwegian
- Experience with HCM system is preferred. We are using Workday and Aditro HCM systems.
- Able to execute plans with commitment and determination
- Show a systematic, disciplined, analytical approach to problem solving
- Quickly understand and analyses complex issues and problems
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Able to produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions within own area
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Good development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexible work hour’s agreement and holiday arrangements
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Offers of share savings program
- Extended scheme for compassionate leave
Aalesund or Kongsberg
For more information contact:
Kjetil Haddal, Head of HR Services, +4747661573
Kongsberg Maritime is a global marine technology company providing innovative and reliable solutions for sustainable marine operations. As part of Kongsberg Gruppen, headquartered in Kongsberg – Norway, Kongsberg Maritime has more than 7000 employees, covers a fleet of 30.000+ vessels and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication