Frontend Software Engineer
Join our high caliber team as a Frontend Software Engineer.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a frontend software engineer. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of our team, you will be a part of making the future a little bit greener with the use of our latest technologies. You will be working with ‘green tech’ and changing the way we interact and utilize renewable resources. Digitalization is set to transform the utilities industry on a global scale.
Kongsberg Digital’s Kognitwin™ Grid will digitally recreate the grid by combining data sources from multiple sources, give it context and run simulations. The purpose is to reflect the status of the grid, predict future grid state and “play out” different scenarios without doing anything with the real physical asset. We promise you exciting challenges in an environment fit for growth.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Build the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
This role is perfect for you who already have:
- Solid experience with the design and development of single page web applications
- Familiar with web accessibility guidelines and testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine, Karma)
- Experience working in DevSecOps environment with full stack potential is preferred
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM etc.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
If you want to apply for this position please use this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2596941174/?refId=M%2BmQ5QGRQUsH0QPXjFj6GQ%3D%3D&trackingId=QNVbBVNulCKRdjqD2jzj5Q%3D%3D