Senior Engineer – Storage
The Digital Platform team in Bangalore is primarily responsible for developing KDI’s digital platform, Kognifai. It is an open and collaborative digital ecosystem that improves integration between the world of information technology and operational technology to accelerate business transformation in established industries. The team is responsible for innovation and development of components for the IIoT platform (Kognifai) like data visualization framework, Identity management and data security, development of Data storage component and relevant analysis framework, edge computing and device management.
As a Senior Engineer, you will:
- Translate architectural requirements into solutions.
- Implement engineering and DevOps best practices using modern standards and patterns.
- Work within the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Developing, testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Total experience of 8+ years with an Engineering Degree: BE/ B Tech or MCA/M-Tech in Computer Science, or Information Technology or Electronics and Communications.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in OOD, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in designing applications and providing solution towards complex technical and business problems.
- Expertise with Microservice and distributed system architecture approach and OpenAPI standards.
- Expertise in .Net/.Net Core, C#.
- Expertise in Asynchronous programming and multi-threading using Task library.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Additionally, experience in the below areas are an added advantage:
- Service Fabric.
- Azure DevOps and experience with providing monitoring solution for distributed applications.
- Programming with respect to cloud platform (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Docker & Kubernetes.
- Linux programming.
- Any of the NoSQL databases preferably TimeSeries databases.
- Certification in Azure, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities with possibilities for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A work environment high level of flexibility that fosters innovation and technical excellence.
- Competitive compensation and top in the industry benefits.
We are excited to hear to hear from you. Please apply for this position through LinkedIn.