Senior Engineer- Process Simulation (Oil & Gas)
Main tasks and responsibility
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and project deliverables.
- Leading projects to produce timely and high-quality project delivery.
- Mentoring and helping the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Build and configure dynamic process and flow models for Oil & Gas Process in K-Spice and Ledaflow.
- Run simulations for wide range of scenarios with built models
- Implement Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Hook-up and check-out (DCS) control systems
- Carry out dynamic process and control studies
- Analyze oil & gas processes and plant control systems
- Perform optimization and de-bottlenecking studies
- Assist with Flow Assurance model building for Real-time production assurance systems and training simulators
- Based on experience gained and aptitude, lead Flow Assurance study work
- Technical Assistance for sales and marketing.
- Provide inputs for product improvement and development
- Actively participate in Digitalization of Products and Processes
- Contribution to the product roadmap, along with contribution towards overall technical advancement of the organization.
- BE/B-Tech Graduates or ME/M-Tech degree holders only (Petroleum, Chemical, Petrochemical Engineering).
- Must have 6-11 years of relevant experience.
- A solid foundation in Oil & Gas Processes, Plant Operation with strong competencies in engineering principles, instrumentation and process control.
- Must have experience on dynamic simulation tools like Unisim, Hysys, PetroSim, K-SPice etc.
- Should have experience on hydraulic modeling tools like OLGA, PIPESIM, PIPENET, Virtuoso, Ledaflow.
- Must be familiar with control system like DCS, PLC from different control system vendors.
- Must be familiar with various plant operations like start-up, shut down, etc.
Experience in following tasks will be an added advantage.
- Experience in OPC communication between different applications.
- Experience in DCS integration, verification.
- Having experience in Flow Assurance and Real Time production Management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges.
- Be a good team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions from the team management.
- Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with excellent collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve