Senior Azure Engineer
KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and analysing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Managing one or more Scrum teams as scrum master.
- Mentoring and helping the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Contribution to the product roadmap, along with contribution towards overall technical advancement of the organization.
- Developing, Testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
- Develop and maintain DevOps pipelines for continuous deployment
- Set up different environments and create automation scripts.
- Understand the main PaaS services in Azure and other cloud providers
Required Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech Graduates or MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
- Must have 9-12 years of relevant experience.
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant azure experience.
- Must have expertise in .Net Framework 4.6 and above, C#.
- Must have working experience in .Net Core, Unit testing.
- Must have good knowledge on PowerShell script
- Must have experience of setting up build and release pipelines (CI/CD) using Azure DevOps
- Must have experience with VSTS project management.
- Must have good knowledge of Azure AD, Azure AD B2B
- Must have working experience with Azure App Services, Service Fabric, Blob Storage, Event Hubs, Key Vault, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL and Application Insights.
- Knowledge of Best practices for Azure security.
- Knowledge of Web Jobs, Azure functions.
- Must have Expertise in SQL Server and T-SQL programming.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Nice to have experience in Analysis of trace log.
- Nice to have experience with any of the NoSQL databases.
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with excellent collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve