Senior Aftermarket Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Senior Aftermarket Sales Manager, reporting to the Head of Aftermarket Sales, Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales in the region. You will be on a highly motivated team who are responsible for customer relations in the region as well as ensuring order intake. You will work closely with our product centers in the Nordic to ensure effective customer and sales leadership. You will be responsible for developing a regional sales budget for your assigned segment and using strategies and plans. You will work to ensure ways of working between the region and our product centers are optimized to the best of our customers. Working effectively across our business is key and you will be interfacing and collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Lead and drive proactively Global Customer Support Sales activities towards dedicated customers for all products in KM in cooperation with responsible product group, including usage of established sales reporting tools
- Secure ‘one KM’ towards our customers, including coordination Global Customer Support customer meeting activities towards customers
- Marketing activity per customers, to ensure Global Customer Support Products recognitions by customers, i.e. campaigns/service letter/system upgrades/life cycle management
- Perform Maintenance planning activities towards customers. Secure cooperation with spares, technical support, sales support and after marked product sales teams per products.
- Secure Service agreement for customers considered strategic important, Global Customer Support Top Management to approve agreements
- Ownership of customer in Global Customer Support and responsible of maximizing customer satisfaction, includes customer’ escalation point of contact.
- Main contact person Global Customer Support for defined customer, make sure customer get in contact with the right department/persons in our organization per intervention
- Preferably prepare commercial proposals for new functionality, modifications and retrofit/refit/conversion solutions in accordance with KM product lifecycle philosophy primary for CAT-1 & CAT-2 projects whenever suitable and approved by product sales division (Global Customer Support)
- Ensure familiarization and understanding of customer’s fleet and operation to proactively offer relevant products and services
- Communication within departments in Global Customer Support Sales and Global Sales & Marketing
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting process
- Maintain existing and new customer information in CRM system
- Make sure that ‘Align Process’ is followed
- Complete and report agreed KPI`s
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement Projects initiatives to drive sales in the aftermarket
- Traveling as required
- Sales Manager role can include CRM responsibility towards defined customers, ref Global Customer Support Customer responsible list
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10+ years of sales or Technical Field Service experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Experience establishing and executing successful sales activities or Customer Support activities
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Company RRSP plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexibility with Paid Time Off
- Career growth opportunities
- Safe and collaborative culture
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.