Join our World Class team as a Sales Support!
Sales Support (back office) / Commercieel Binnendienst Medewerker
Due to Dutch and EU rules and regulations this position is vacant for EU / Schengen citizens only
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense, and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades, and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades, and spare parts to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
As a Sales Support you will be playing a central and significant role in performing activities supporting the sales team in generating sales revenues and increase customer relationship which includes offers for spares, upgrades, field service and repair and overhaul support. This will be done based on data driven sales through extended focus on proactive maintenance planning.
You will be the internal link between the sales team, customer, and internal organization. To support our Aftermarket Sales Managers with their activities are we looking for a Sales Support for our back office who can join the aftermarket sales team. You will build your network both internally and externally in this back-office position.
• Degree level education or relevant experience
• Experience in sales support and customer facing activities
• Preferably several years of experience in maritime or related industries
• Fluent in English, Dutch and preferably German
• Fulltime available
You are able to:
• Act on own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility
• Adhere to company rules and procedures
• Execute tasks with commitment and determination
• Use a structured approach, plan, and define clear priorities
• Communicate in a clear and precise way
• Work in a team, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others to reach team goals.
Support the Aftermarket Sales Managers:
• Coordinating and setting up of quotations based on input from the aftermarket sales team
• Assist before, during and after customer interventions.
• Preparing maintenance planning packs and prepare dry docking planning folders and planned maintenance documents.
• Identifying customers and vessels applicable for ongoing campaigns and make sure these are incorporated into our general maintenance planning activity.
• Building and maintaining relationships with the customer and understand customer requirements
• Pro actively monitor and follow up opportunities.
• Joining on visits to key customers, when required.
On your own:
• Respond to customers on planned maintenance activities and dockings and coordinate these activities internally.
• Manage timelines and deadlines
• Use of appropriate systems and tools to assist in managing local business in accordance with the sales process
• Pro-actively manage customer master data
• Escalate issues to (Aftermarket) Sales Manager, KAM or CRM where appropriate
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and hybrid working arrangements, in addition to a nice amount of vacation days and a good pension. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact and the position reports to:
Head of Spares & Sales Support, EMEA.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication
***Acquistion by employment agencies is not appreciated***