Sales Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations function serves as a Center of Excellence and directs and supports the Global sales and marketing division in the daily operations, with the objective of streamlining the sales activities. Ensuring design and adoption of common, best practice sales capabilities to secure coordinated sales governance across whole of Kongsberg Maritime.
As Sales Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for the product sales division. The role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes and value-added information, and sales tools. If you like to take initiative to process improvements, implement and enjoy working in an highspeed environment, this might be the right role for you.
- Assist the Senior Vice President with the administration of the product sales division and operational tasks
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Creating and maintaining sales policies, procedures, and sales-related resource material
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Managers
- Partnering with the Vice President Segment leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Managers with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Be the liaison between product management and the sales department
Qualifications and experience
- Higher education at graduate level and a bachelor or higher within Engineering, Business or Finance
- Relevant background in management, process improvements and sales effectiveness
- Excellent skills in relevant tools: CRM (D365), MS Excel, Power BI, Power Point
- Good business understanding
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
Point of contact
Annette Holte, VP Sales Operations, +47 958 85 033
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication