Sales Operations Manager, APAC
Sales Operations Manager, APAC
Overview of Position:
Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for collecting, analysing, and presenting data related to sales and marketing activities within organization to provide insights and support decision-making processes to improve sales performance and helping sales managers and stakeholders in making informed business decisions. Reporting to VP-Sales, and Closely collaborating with in-field sales managers and leadership to effectively execute sales strategies for business growth. Be a super-user of D-365 CRM system, Power-BI etc., overseeing the implementation, administration, and maintenance of the customer relationship management (CRM) system data.
- Data Analysis: Analysing sales and marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement of sales performance by the team in the field. This includes examining and presenting the actual to date sales figures, market research data, customer, and competitor analysis etc. Heavy use of CRM tools such as D365, Power BI, and awareness of latest analysis software and Generative - AI tools etc.
- Sales Forecasting: Collaborate with sales leads in sales forecasts based on sales-Pipeline, historical data, market trends, and industry analysis provided by sales managers and external resources. Help the sales managers and leaders in analysing sales data to identify trends and patterns for improving sales performance, Monthly/quarterly and year end forecasts and reporting. Collaborating with sales leadership across APAC for effective use of business data to develop effective sales strategies, tools, and training programs.
- Performance Tracking: Effectively implementing company’s sales performance metrices, tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), and providing regular performance reports monitoring such as updated order intake, sales-pipeline review, tracking of data for accuracy in CRM and flagging concerns to right parties, conversion rates from RFQ to order, Analysis of deal flow and highlighting stages of the deal within sales pipeline, project delivery status etc. This involves creating and maintaining dashboards and reports to provide regular and on-demand updates to stakeholders such as sales managers, SVP and VP of sales and creation of customised data visualization for senior management if requested.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborating with other departments, such as Marketing , Finance, Compliance, Network-Management, and service-operations, to align strategies and improve overall business performance, and customer experience by ensuring a coordinated approach to achieving company goals, enhanced communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Market Research: Coordinate and support central business intelligence team for facilitating the market research efforts.
- Marketing Campaign Analysis: Assist the central marketing team in effectively communicating the essential key performance indicators (KPIs) to the sales team. Assist in tracking of campaign progress in the region and highlighting it on CRM.
- Customer and product Segmentation: Consult Sales managers for segmenting customers based on product and vessel-segmentation to help central-marketing team identify target audiences in region for actions towards better customer engagement.
- Reporting and Presentation: Summarizing findings and insights from CRM, and market intel from sales managers and external resources into clear and concise reports and presentations on periodic basis.
- Collaborate with sales team in organising the events such as seminars, and exhibitions.
- Bring curiosity and enthusiasm to learn, as we promote learning and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering/Finance/Business management.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in B2B sales organization.
- Technical background in managing, analysing data and CRM (D365/Power BI etc) in B2B, EPC, Technology products business.Familiarity with regional maritime shipbuilding markets and competitive situation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for engagements with stakeholders and cross functional collaboration.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and make decisions.
- Team player, with excellent communication skills, sociable and determined to derive actionable insights from team and stakeholders.
- Self-driven and motivated to work in diverse and flexible work environment.
- Ability to work in Matrix organization.
- Awareness of generative AI and other latest analytical and intelligence tools in business.
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview