Sales Manager, Sensors & Robotics
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Sales Manager, Sensors & Robotics. In this role you will be responsible for Sales of Sensors & Robotics solutions in the SEA subregion and support sales operations in APAC region with focus on underwater mapping and underwater science applications.
The role and responsibilities
- Drive profitable sales growth within the Sensors & Robotics portfolio and markets
- Support implementation of global strategy, policies, processes, and campaign initiatives into the sub-region
- Participate in and lead bid teams to compile technical and commercial responses to tenders
- Present at conferences, trade shows, demonstrations, and customer meetings
- Develop, administer and support external sales channels in the region
- Ensure active collaboration with other department teams in the subregion such as aftermarket services, operations, engineering, project management
Qualifications and experience
- Higher technical education, minimum bachelor level in a relevant technical discipline, minimum of 3 years work experience
- A good understanding of mapping and scientific sonar technology and its applications
- Prior sales experience with knowledge of the relevant commercial, research and naval markets in the region
- Highly customer focused with excellence in interpersonal and persuasive skills, delivering results
- Positive attitude, self-driven with excellent communication skills and a growth mindset; bringing a positive contribution to a diverse team within a complex matrix organisation
- Ability to work in a planned and well-structured way, following procedures and using CRM as the primary tool
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively and on short notice within the region and worldwide
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. Pay package will be commensurate with experience
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.