Sales and Service Support Benelux / West Europe
Sales and Service Support Benelux / West Europe (JR6045543
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Global Customer Support is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for selling the total scope of KM Services and solutions towards customers in the market place. This division has built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to provide continuously the best sales results and most innovative and reliable service solutions to ensure optimal operation at sea for our customers.
The position reports to Head of Aftermarket Sales - UK, West Europe & Africa.
As Sales Support you will be playing a significant role in performing activities supporting the sales team in generating sales revenues and increase customer relationship which includes offer spares, upgrades, field service and repair and overhaul support. You will be the link between the sales team, customer and internal organization. Throughout the entire process until the completion of the job you keep the contact with the customer.
• Support the Sales Manager, KAM or CRM before, during and after customer interventions
• Support the Sales Manager, KAM or CRM on visits to key customers as required
• Set up proposals/quotations based on input from the Sales team in the areas of spares, upgrades, field service and repair and overhaul support
• Understand customer requirements
• Respond to customers on planned maintenance activities and dockings. Coordinate these activities internally
• Build and maintain relationships with the customer
• Manage time lines and deadlines
• Use of appropriate systems and tools to assist in managing local business in accordance to the sales process
• Proactively manage customer master data
• Proactively review outstanding quotations, orders and debts and update the customer weekly
• Escalate issued to Sales Manager, KAM or CRM where appropriate
• Prepare dry docking planning folders and planned maintenance documents
• Prepare packs for planned maintenance meetings
• Education at degree level within relevant subject
• Experience in sales support and customer facing activities
• Several years of experience from maritime or related industries
• Knowledge of Kongsberg Maritime products and services
• Sufficient nowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written