Join us developing electronics for a safer future
RF Engineer / Space Products
Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and contributing to cutting-edge RF products designed for space exploration?
As an RF Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development of advanced RF products for space applications. You will work cross-functionally and be involved in the development and maintenance of complex electronic solutions, from architecture to the delivered product.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Design of RF products, from DC to 50GHz
- Design and modeling using various design SW (Genesys/ADS/CST/Altium ++)
- RF measurements and characterization of developed hardware
- Close collaboration with project and customer to find optimal solutions
- Analysis and documentation according to MIL, ECSS or other relevant standards
Who are you?
- You are an electrical engineer, MSc
- You have a positive personality and enjoy working in teams to solve complex challenges
- You are structured and analytical
What will we offer?
You will be able to work in a large group of RF designers, willing to share knowledge and experience. You will have good opportunities for both personal and professional growth in addition to good welfare schemes such as pensions, insurance, health insurance, company cabin, cultural events etc. We are located in Horten, in the middle of Vestfold county. Horten offers nice surroundings, a variety of cultural activities and good upbringing conditions for kids and family. www.visithorten.no
Space & Surveillance (DSS) is a division within Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS. We deliver a wide range of systems and electronics for satellites, launch vehicles, and spacecraft, as well as ground stations and services related to satellite data. The division has 500 employees and is the largest in the aerospace sector in Scandinavia.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.