RF Design Engineer (DSS KSE 03/21)
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace - Space Electronics is a world leading supplier of analogue and microwave electronic equipment and components for satellites and launchers with nearly 40 years’ experience. Our products are on-board 180 satellites in orbit as well as the International Space Station.
The need of high performing RF equipment is essential for satellite communication and the modern communication need push for new and innovative technology and solutions. At Kongsberg Space Electronics we work closely with our customers to develop custom made solution to meet this demand. We need people that are interested in taking part in this journey and want to work with design and development of state-of-the-art RF products. You will be working together with passionate colleagues and follow the product from early proposal phase to delivered space flight hardware.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Design of active or passive RF products, such as amplifiers, filters, frequency Converters, VCOs /Local Oscillators, from DC to 50GHz
• Design and modeling using linear/non-linear circuit and EM simulations
• RF measurements and characterization of developed hardware
• Close collaboration with project and customer to find optimal solutions
• Analysis and documentation according to MIL, ECSS or other relevant standards
Who are you?
• You are an electrical engineer with a MSc or PhD that enjoy working with hardware development.
• You have a positive personality and want to work together in teams to solve complex challenges.
• You are structured and analytical and take pride in your work
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
At Space Electronics you will join a wide spectrum of personalities sharing the passion and excitement for making products for the space market. You will be able to work in a large group of RF designers, willing to share knowledge and experience. You will have good opportunity for both personal and professional growth in addition to good welfare schemes such as pensions, insurance, health insurance, company cabin, cultural events etc.
Space Electronics is located in Horten, in the middle of Vestfold county. Horten offers nice surroundings, a variety of cultural activities and good upbringing conditions for kids and family. www.visithorten.no
We are looking for multiple candidates and therefore encourage both experienced RF/Microwave designers, as well as newly educated with subjects on RF circuit design to apply.