Resource Planner - Propulsion and Engines
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions.
We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
The Resource planner is responsible for responding to customers and allocating the proper service engineer for jobs. Aiding and supporting customers.
The Resource planner is the “go-to” person for all front-line customer communications regarding service. All customers will receive timely and accurate responses. This position requires vast customer support skills as it requires frequent contacts with customers and sister companies/headquarters. This Coordinator will work with the Spare part and Service support team to accurately fill customer needs.
- Create and Review new work orders. Ensure that the correct customer information is set up in ERP and CRM
- Quoting quality and accurate service requests from the customer
- Communicate with the customer before and during the service and assist with all questions related to engineer scheduling and job specifics
- Take part in KMI 24-hour emergency support and KMI service desk emails outside of normal business hours
- Interface with other departments (AMS, Logistics, and Finance)
- Responsible for Work orders and Service appointments regarding service orders.
- Participate in debrief with service Engineers and follow up with handover to admin team after service jobs
- Review expenses reports for accuracy and send to finance/HR for approval
- Participate in KPI and P&Ls meetings and improvement plans
- Stay in close collaboration and attend routine meetings with project depts, and other regional and global coordinators for resource sharing
- Responsible for CRM service email queues for coordination and respective dept.
- Responsible for following current HSE/Export control policies and making sure guidelines are followed for all service trips
- Meet with engineering Group Managers to make final financial decisions on difficult or multi-trip service jobs
- Collaborate with sister company offices regarding warranty services regarding billing, delivery, and job specifics
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by Group Manager/Country Manager
- Carry out actions when needed to prevent errors within our delivery and scope of work
- Assign all service appointments for resources
- Suggest improvements on procedures and report needs to Manager
Qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of KM Worldwide organizations, products, deliveries, and customers
- Committed and reliable
- Technical expertise is a plus
- Experience with basic ERP system is a plus
- Knowledge of operating a PC and working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines
- Good English written and verbal communication with both internal and external customers
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others