Repair and Warranty Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Repair and Warranty Coordinator. In this role, you will be a part of the repair and warranty team coordinating the in-house repair job, manage warranty cases and communicate with customers. You will be responsible for coordinating a wide portfolio of Underwater Acoustic products, in close cooperation with our rental department in Aberdeen.
We think that right candidate is service minded and customer focused. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with day-to-day communication with the customer. Collaboration, Determination, Innovative and Reliable are our values, and the right candidate is ready to contribute with shaping the maritime future through these.
- Coordinate incoming repair goods from customer
- Manage warranty cases
- Closely cooperation/follow up with Supply Chain, Production, Rental and sister offices
- Communication with customers and internal departments
- Issue quotes and invoices
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree or other relevant education
- Experience from Dynamics 365, AXAPTA or similar tool is an advantage
- Knowledge of Underwater Acoustic products will be appreciated
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
Strandpromenaden, Horten, Norway
Point of contact
Marius Pedersen, Manager UA Customer Support, +47 99 20 3961
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication