Rental & Repair Technician
Kongsberg Maritime, Inc. is currently looking for a highly motivated Rental & Repair Technician to join our team.
As a Rental & Repair Technician, you will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of Rental Subsea and Seatex equipment delivered by Kongsberg Maritime. The role works closely with the Customer Support and Sales departments.
- Conduct in-house repairs of Sensors and Robotics equipment
- Maintain Rental equipment in good working condition as well as a clean workspace
- Check all Rental equipment before sending and after receiving from a project
- Assist with FAT setups as needed
- Work with warehouse to confirm equipment has latest FW prior to shipping
- Participate in warehouse and customer support duty phone
- Required to work outside business hours to cover demand
- Develop own qualifications by participating in internal / external courses and education
- Willing to operate heavy machinery such as forklift (training provided)
- Provide technical assistance to customer by phone and/or email
- Any other tasks given by Rental & Repair Manager
Role Specific Dimensions:
- Carry out actions to prevent errors with equipment sent out on projects
- suggest improvements to procedures and methods to manager
Key Experiences and any Qualification Requirements:
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Be customer oriented and "service minded"
- Ability to handle simultaneous activities and work in a hectic environment
- Must be comfortable with travel activity when necessary
- Be a team player