Regional Partners Network Manager – Region APAC
This role is responsible for managing the Partners’ network for the APAC Region, delivering the business objectives of the KM partners operating in the region, in alignment to the Regional annual budget and the KM company policies and procedures.
The role will be reporting to the Senior VP Sales and Marketing of Region APAC, and will be part of the Regional Leadership Team. The role will be also reporting to the Global Head of Partners Network functionally.
- Driving partners business performance. Ensuring delivery of annual business and financial targets of the Regional partners network in alignment with the Regional Annual Budget and the committed partners’ business cases.
- Ensuring operational readiness of the partners in order to be able to deliver their business commitments to KM, ie training, marketing material, stock provision etc.
- Owning and implementing the APAC Regional partners strategy. Ensuring the identification, fit for purpose check and approval/implementation, together with compliance, of new partners. Ensuring the timely contract renewal of existing partners.
- Owning partners contractual obligations (contract T&Cs) and ensuring that regional partners meet their obligations in full, at all times, and in a timely, orderly manner, ie reporting, audit action closure, renewal action closure etc.
- Making sure that the partners are fully compliant to the company’s ethics and compliance policies at all times.
- Aligning with corresponding Divisional businesses to ensure that necessary plans are in place to ensure the operational readiness of the Regional partners in a timely and orderly manner
- Driving the APAC Partners Network Strategy within the company, making sure that Divisional Businesses develop corresponding strategies to service the growing scale and requirements of the Regional Partners Network.
- Working closely with central Sales Operations Team (Head of Global Network Management), and central Compliance Team in implementing the company’s compliance policies and procedures, and in ensuring the full Regional Partner Network’s continues adherence to these policies and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal/Commercial and Business or equivalent. MBA degree will be an advantage. Several years of experience (minimum 5 years) in running commercial and sales teams, including partner businesses in the Marine Industry is required. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful sales record in the above mentioned contexts.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills are required, as well as the skills of strategic thinking, analyzing and reaching goals. Highly customer focused.
- Proven record of leadership experience is essential.