Regional Coordinator - Ship Intelligence Services (KM 19-218)
Are you motivated to take charge in coordination of personnel, being in contact with customers and KM personnel worldwide - Why not become our next Regional Coordinator?
Kongsberg Maritime seeks a highly motivated coordinator with strong interest in digitalization and new technology.
KONGSBERG is building a highly innovative ecosystem with state-of-the art technology, to provide our customers with the real value of industrial data. We utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing.
Today we are 7600 colleagues in 34 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups and thrusted by 30.000+ vessels.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate resources internally and regionally according to KM Business needs and KPI’s.
- Ensure support is performed in accordance with the Kongsberg Maritime Quality Management System.
- Be a part of the support operation and ensure that all communication and customer requests are given the right attention/priority and response.
- Organize and manage daily team operations within our departments.
- Department main contact for internal/external technical assistance requests.
- There will be some traveling with your role, but your main part of the work will be carried out from our office in Kongsberg.
- IT education from university or college is an advantage, but not a requirement. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Fluent in English verbal and writing.
- Familiar with support tasks and relevant processes.
- People with strong interest in computer science or digitalization are encouraged to apply.
- Service minded and reliable, with a social and positive attitude.
- Responsible, systematic and self-driven.
- Effective Communications and Collaboration skills.
- Resourceful, self-managed, and goal driven with the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Focus on the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Inspiring international working environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Collaboration across departments, subsidiaries, vendors and customers.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Offers of share savings program.
Join us on our journey World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication