For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Our Business Support Division manages a large range of supporting functions, with the responsibility to provide support to divisions according to divisional needs, while facilitating for divisional independence. Among other functions, Business Support covers HR, Compliance, Security, Export Control, Facility Management and Internal Communication.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Recruitment Specialist reporting to Recruitment Manager. In this role, you will be a part of the HR Services team delivering recruitment support to the business. You will be responsible for managing own recruitment processes from A-Z and supporting the business with recruitment intelligence and expertise.
With us, you will be in forefront of enabling the business to achieve their objectives through recruiting world class people. You will be joining the organisation at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want you to help us shape this journey.
- Partnering with hiring managers to design and implement recruitment strategy
- Perform job analysis and prepare recruitment materials for job posting
- Conduct interviews using AON assessment solution
- Support with design and implementation of the overall recruiting strategy
- Attend job fairs and contribute in Employer Branding activities
- Contribute to the wider HR team in daily work and projects
Qualifications and experience
- Educated at degree level from relevant subject
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiar with HR tools and Applicaton Tracker Systems
- Experienced user of AON assessment solution is an advantage
- Interest in HR IT technology and promotor of digital solutions
- Ability to speak and write in English and Norwegian
- You are able to act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- You adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- You are able to use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead and define clear priorities effectively
- You are able to demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- You are able to communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- You are able to co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements, and good pension and insurance scheme in addition to an extended scheme for compassionate leave. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund or Kongsberg
Some travelling will be required for this role.
Point of contact
Anders Godø, +47 99046924
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication