An exciting opportunity has arisen as Quality Manager, in our Global Customer Support (GCS) division. reporting to GCS Quality Assurance Manager. You will be joining the organization at a time when digitalization and related development of new services is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
In the role as Quality Manager, you will support the organization on quality related matters. We are looking for a candidate who has experience from working with quality issues and who enjoys collaborating with others. In your day-to-day work you will collaborate across our company divisions and through that - build your competence, your business understanding as well as your network.
- Provide support to the GCS organization on quality related issues; identify and drive improvements
- Support effective quality assurance, risk assessments and compliance to our ISO standards (9001, 14001, 27001, 45001)
- Promote and communicate best practice and lessons learned internally
- Support, facilitate and drive process improvements
- Delivery world class quality support and manage quality performance effectively through KPIs
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or information systems
- 3-5 years experience in quality/auditor related positions
- Experience from working with ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 certifications
- Experience from project management is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- An international work environment and multidisciplinary collaboration
- We offer hybrid working arrangements and flexible working hours, in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme.
- We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Anne Margrethe Myrvold, GCS Quality Assurance Manager, +47 91880237
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication