QA Manager (KM 19-222)
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
We are now looking for a QA Manager. The QA Manager will be part of Business Support, Quality Management department.
- Lead quality projects and improvements
- Manage audit programme and procedures, to support business needs
- Manage quality training awareness activities
- Manage QM communication plan
- Driving force for Risk management framework in KM
- Drive improvements through common quality reporting and statistics
- Contribute to management reviews
- Evaluate the KM problem solving and CAPA handling and learning capabilities
- Promote best-practices
- Managing personnel may be part of the position responsibility
- Experience and good results from similar positions
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Management experience
- Min. 10 years of experience within the quality profession
- Knowledge and experience from the maritime and/or oil & gas industry
- Experience from companies that are subjected to ISO quality standards.
- Certified Quality Manager, maybe be developed as part of the position
- Certified Lead Auditor, maybe be developed as part of the position
- Excellent knowledge to quality standards methods and tools.
- Good written and oral English skills
- Lead by example
- Achieving results through others.
- Leadership skills according to KONGSBERG values and management principles.
- Networking through active visibility
- Good collaboration skills.
- Proactive, risk-based and solution-oriented mind set
- Capable of balancing dilemmas and having a business perspective
We can offer:
- Great challenges in an international, dynamic and innovative job environment.
- Competitive salary and conditions.
- Informal and positive working environment.
- Strong quality community
- Highly qualified co-workers who share their knowledge and experience with you.