Are you looking for new challenges ?
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as QA Engineer, reporting to QA Manager S&R. In this role, you will be a part of the growing Quality Team, responsible for quality assurance in development projects and products configuration management.
- Actively contribute in development projects (QA)
- Actively contribute to product change management (QA)
- Ensure adherence to Business Management System
- Continuous improvement of quality procedures and tools
- Actively contribute in improvements projects and promote best practices
- Perform internal audits (EOQ Lead Auditor certification or similar is an advantage)
Qualifications and experience
- Quality standards, methods and tools
- Configuration management
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
- Experienced in MS Office365, advanced in Excel
- Experienced in PowerBI Desktop (advanced DAX and SQL is advantage)
- Experience as Project Manager is an advantage
- Problem solving of NCR
- Educated at Bachelor/Master’s degree level from relevant subject
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication