Are you ready to be a part of the growth in KSAT and lead projects for "New Space"?
Kongsberg Satellite Services is facing tremendous growth to serve the commercial satellite market. We are looking for one or more engaged and skilled employees who will join a group with a main focus towards the "newspace" segment. Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for?
As Project Manager in the KSAT Lite department, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out deliveries to our international customers. Our projects are mainly related to communication between ground station and satellite, as well as processing and distribution of satellite data. This may entail both the establishment of new ground stations and adaptation of existing ones. You will lead a highly skilled team composed of specialists in several engineering disciplines. A strong focus on collaboration, structure and targeting will be crucial to have success in the job. As a Project Manager, it is important that you have good communicative abilities verbally and in writing. You must also like to interact with people.
The KSAT Lite department has experienced strong growth in recent years. To ensure that in the future we also deliver good and efficient services, we look for people who have experience in implementing improvement processes.
What you will do
- Support the sales team as technical coordinator in connection with new cases and sales of new projects
- Overall responsibility for the projects you are leading, and ensuring implementation in accordance with the customer's requirements and expectations
- Communicate and build good relationships in the team and towards customers
- Manage multiple projects of different sizes
- Contribute to secure good technical solutions for our customers
- Responsibility for tracking finances in projects
Do you meet all or some of the following requirements?
- Higher technical education, preferably in electronics, telecommunications or software/IT
- Interest in technology, satellites and aerospace
- Preferred, not required; experience in implementing improvement processes
- Good communicational skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- A drive that makes things happen and accepts responsibility to secure results
- Clear and targeted communication to teams and customers
- Fearless to “jump” on new challenges
- Flexible to work with customers across time zones
- Comfortable working with international customers in different cultures all over the world
What we can offer
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
- Challenging work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Fun environment and social gatherings (Summer- and Christmas party, sports events and teams, concerts etc.)
…… And so much more!
KSAT see the importance of ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Project Manager must be fit for the position, meet security clearance and authorization requirements in KSAT.