Project Planner / Prosjekt Planlegger
Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services (KAMS) is a company owned by Kongsberg and Patria. KAMS has entered into a strategic agreement with the Norwegian MoD covering maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of flying platforms within the norwegian armed forces. KAMS is also active as supplier of new built parts for one of the largest aeronautical companies in the world.
Anticipating exciting projects which will require additional capacity in the near future, KAMS is opening and announcing multiple positions within MRO. KAMS is after personnel with relevant competance and experience, preferably within aviation.
As Project Planner you are responsible for:
- Setting up and building the project plan including identifying critical start-up activities and (financial) weighing of project activities against budget
- Establishing and maintaining Line of Balance / progress curves
- Conducting capacity assessments
- Conducting critical path analysis
- Measuring and reporting project progress
- Monitoring and flagging upcoming project milestones
- Identifying project progress deviations and schedule threats and propose mitigations / work-arounds
- Identifying schedule opportunities and propose schedule adjustments to reduce leadtime
- Generating look ahead reports and conduct periodic progress reporting
As member of the Planning team you meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- 10 years experience in the aviation business or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with project planning
- Demonstrable experience with schedule and critical path analysis
- Demonstrable experience with progress reporting
- Demonstrable experience with the use of planning tools, preferably Primavera
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including in English
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Flexible to travel as required for the job
As Project Planner you report to the Manager Planning & Engineering (line manager) and to the Project Manager for project execution.
KAMS is located at Kjeller near Lillestrøm but can offer positions at other locations within Norway and abroad. KAMS is part of Kongsberg Group – a leading global technology corporation – providing a platform for carreer opportunities within the various business areas within Kongsberg at large.
KAMS is looking for personnel that adhere to our values. With the will and ambition to perform and deliver, meeting client requirements and expectations. People with a positive and constructive attitude who perform well within their area of expertise and who understand the importance of teamwork.
KAMS offers a lot, but mostly:
- A position within an international MRO company serving the defense marked with ambitions for growth
- A possibility to serve exciting and demanding clients and partners
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
All employees will require a Norwegian security clearance.