An exciting opportunity has arisen as Project Manager for Upgrades and Modification.
In this role you will be part of Kongsberg Maritime, Global Customer Support, Automation & Control. You will be part of a global company, where your team will consist of 23 diverse, experienced, and motivated project managers located globally.
We deliver upgrades and modifications for a wide range of Kongsberg automation and control systems to end customers in the maritime market, utilizing teams in Kongsberg Maritimes global network.
Managing a portfolio of efficient delivery projects with a typical lifespan from weeks to a year, you will be responsible many in various phases.
You will be hands-on with both project teams and customers following day by day activities.
Are you motivated for project management from start to finish, and also see yourself as customer focused, self-driven and systematic, we welcome you to apply!
You are great candidate, if you're able to:
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- Provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Plan, manage and control a portfolio of After Market projects
- Establish and maintain good customer relations
- Handle and secure variation orders during the projects
- Support the sales organization with project/technical expertise
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within engineering, management, but relevant experience can compensate for education
- Experience with customer relations
- Experience as Project Manager, or aspiring for such a challenge
- Knowledge or interest in maritime operation and products
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to improve qualifications and professional development (training package, co-financing of education, online English and German courses)
- Full set of tools for work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Company phone and laptop for private use
- Co-financing of lunches
- Benefit platform
- Norwegian language lessons in the office
- Parking for employees
- Co-financing of a vacation
- Relocation package
- Employee recommendation program
- Opportunity to purchase Kongsberg Gruppen stocks with a 25% discount
- And many others