Can you get space rockets to land on a ship in the ocean?
Project Manager Software Development
Do you to take the challenge of leading the work creating advanced technical solutions for everything from autonomous ships, environmentally friendly canal transports, digital offshore applications, fish farms to renewable offshore wind market - and enable space rockets to land safely on a ship in the sea? Are you also curious about new technology and our products – and of course a dedicated project manager with the drive and force to get the job done?
As a Project Manager for Software development, you're going to lead development where the main task is to get the team to deliver what is required, within time, cost and quality, and where you use your skills to make this happen. You get the opportunity to lead strong technical employees with great commitment and willingness to achieve the goals. We have a portfolio that covers a wide range of technologies, everything from real-time to digital solutions - a new and exciting challenge is always waiting around the next corner.
We work in a matrix organization which means that your clients will be passionate about the products you make for them and that you succeed, while your colleagues in the department are your supporters and sparring partners in the project management profession. When you join us, you become part of a company with long traditions for ground breaking research and product development. We create advanced solutions that will work under extreme conditions!
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Higher education in the relevant field
- Have a driving force to ensure goals are met
- Experience in project management for software development projects
- Experience from other roles within software / system development
- Experience with development tools such as Azure DevOps (TFS) or equivalent is an advantage
- Experience with Software Factory and DevSecOPS is preferable
- Experience with different development methodologies is an advantage
- Good communication skills orally and in writing in Norwegian and English
As a person, you can act on your own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility. You work purposefully, methodically and systematically to achieve your and the team's goals. Our employees know how to appreciate a project manager who is able to inspire, coordinate and lead them in a professional and clear way.
Here at Kongsberg Maritime we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefit packages
Kongsberg or other KM locations in Norway
Want to know more? Contact
Vemund Horne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 91668114
Integrated Solutions is a division of Kongsberg Maritime, one of the business areas in the KONGSBERG GROUP. Integrated Solutions is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain and project delivery for all Kongsberg's automation, bridge system and electrical products and solutions.
Candidates are evaluated continuously.