Do you want to be a leader, take ownership and responsibility? Do you wish to take part in managing world class deliveries of underwater sensors and systems of the future?
Project Manager (KM 19-152)
Kongsberg Maritime Subsea deliveries are tailored to customer requirements and benefit from high quality design and manufacturing. Kongsberg Maritime Subsea solutions cover all aspects of technology on the seabed, in the water, and on a wide variety of vessels involved in hydrographic and seismic survey, offshore support applications and maritime construction.
Kongsberg Maritime Subsea is an established technology provider for the scientific research, oil & gas exploration, and maritime engineering sectors. It offers an extensive, diverse portfolio of cutting-edge hydroacoustic survey equipment including sonar, single and multibeam echo sounders for all depths, in addition to positioning technology, sophisticated underwater vehicles, data analysis tools and subsea cameras, sensors and instruments.
Kongsberg Maritime Subsea also works closely with leading research institutes and organizations, providing ‘Integrated Systems for Research Vessels’ which enable advances in the fields of hydrography and underwater positioning for scientific and commercial applications. The company is also committed to leveraging its subsea expertise to develop new solutions for ‘offshore aquaculture’ and environmental monitoring systems that support the oil & gas industry to minimize the impact of operations in environmentally sensitive locations.
We see increased activity and are currently looking for qualified and motivated Project Manager to work in our Customer Delivery department.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver customer projects and activities according to contract
- Monitoring and follow up project economy
- Provide regularly status reports
- Communication with customers and internal departments
- Document handling
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Structured and methodical behavior
- Technical and/or industrial experience
- Experience from Project Management is an advantage
- Some travel is expected
- Proactive, self-driven and collaborative
- Commercially oriented
- Strong coordination skills
- Systematically driven
- High implementation capacity
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Competetive compensation and benefits
The position reports to Operations Manager