Project manager - KONGSBERG Technology Forum
KONGSBERG is a technology power house. We develop and manufacture world class solutions for maritime, energy, defence and space industries. We seek a Project Manager to support our cross company activities for technology enablers, synergies and strategies. You will be part of the KONGSBERG Technology Forum that consist of the group’s technology leaders.
You are a person with great drive, excellent competencies and passion for technology and business development. The role is well suited for newly educated high performers. It is an ideal way to learn KONGSBERG and work with technology and industry trends.
- Manage activities and projects run by Technology Forum
- Manage external partner programs
- Report to Senior Vice President Technology Kongsberg
You are able to
- Turn goals and strategies into actionable projects
- Execute demanding projects with commitment and determination
- Collaborate effectively
- Communicate professionally in reports, meetings and social media
What we can offer you
- Attractive work tasks and development opportunities
- Inspiring and exciting colleagues
- International business environment
KONGSBERG has been a leading global technology corporation for more than 200 years. We deliver mission-critical solutions, operating from the depths of the sea, to outer space, and to the digital frontier. We solve challenging problems and deliver extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services providing high value for our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication