Project Engineer/Technical Advisor (KM 19-150)
Kongsberg Maritime, Subsea, MPC Support and Engineering is responsible for technical advisory, training and engineering on products for Mapping, Positioning and Communication. Our goal is to provide the best possible support and follow-up throughout the entire life cycle of the systems to our customer's full satisfaction.
Due to increasing business, we now seek a Project Engineer/ Technical Advisor.
The position will report to Manager of Support & Engineering department in MPC Operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical assistance
- Close follow-up of assigned customers
- Assist in customer operations and internal training
- Support Sales and Customer Deliveries with technical expertise
- Product advisory, documentation and engineering tasks
- System and electrical drawing design
- Bachelor/Master of Science/Engineering in electronics, survey or similar
- Experience from offshore operations, survey or navigation
- Knowledge of hydroacoustic products
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/ Visio is an advantage
- Analytic and practical, with hands-on approach to complex tasks
- Service minded, and customer focused
- Structured, self-driven and ability to “multi task”
- Good communication skills in English
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Competetive compensation and benefits
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in developing own role based on competence and previous experience. Thoroughly training on MPC products will be offered.