Project engineer (KM 19-097)
Vessel Systems is a delivery division in Kongsberg Maritime and are responsible for our core markets.
Vessel Systems delivers ship systems to vessels worldwide. Our projects are new shipbuilding with integrated automation and control systems, including dynamic positioning. We deliver our products to all types of vessels in the market.
This department is responsible for hardware engineering of our deliveries for the Offshore market, in close cooperation with project managers within this segment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Produce FMEA/FMECA reports in project deliveries
- General hardware related work in project deliveries
- Assist hardware responsible and project manager in daily tasks
- Complete technical documentation and drawings
- Supporting classification related tasks
- Limited travelling might be required
- Educated from technical or maritime college
- Technical work experience may compensate for lack of education
- Experience from process systems is beneficial
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in written
- Initiative and accountability
- High execution capacity
- Self-driven, structured and systematic
- A stable contributor
- Skills of effective communication
- Service minded, collaborative and solution oriented
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Collaboration with different departments and functions, both internally and globally
- Competence development within several fields and disciplines