We are currently looking for two Project Coordinators to join our team in Kongsberg Maritime. You will join a great team of enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues in either Finland, Rauma or Norway, Ulsteinvik. There has never been a more exciting time to work with us than right now!
As a Project Coordinator, you will work closely with our Project Managers and other Project Coordinators. In this role, you will cooperate with many internal stakeholders such as sales, purchasing, engineering, classification, external shipping department in house and aftermarket. Our Project Coordinators need to communicate clearly, be thorough and thrive when given responsibility.
In Kongsberg Maritime, curiosity is appreciated, and we continuously want you to develop and learn. If you are interested in Project Management and motivated to join Kongsberg Maritime, we hope that you apply!
- Maintain and update our Enterprise Resource Planning system for projects, such as updates on deliveries, invoices, and installments
- Cooperate closely and support the Project Managers keeping an overview of order intake, revenue on projects, portfolio review and monthly project margin reviews
- Handle Letter of Credit deliveries, triangulation, reporting together with Project Managers and Shipping Department
- Internal document handling such a progress reports towards clients and more complex document handling called ILS, Integrated Logistic Support
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably experience or knowledge from the marine industry
- Preferably bachelor’s degree within Project Management, or other relevant experience
- IT skills and interest are considered an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
This employment might require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures and utilize political processes effectively to get things done
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. In Norway you will be offered a good pension and insurance scheme.
Ulsteinvik, Norway or Rauma, Finland
Point of contact
Frode Johnston, Manager Project Support, +47 99159293
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Propulsion and Engines business covers the strategic, operational, engineering activities for propulsion products, engines and waterjets. Today our product range is one of the broadest in the world and our accountability as a team include all aspects of the product range including market requirements, product strategies & development, product costs and profitability throughout the life cycle.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication