Do you want to join our high calibre team as a Project Controller?
We are looking for an ambitious and driven project controller who thrives in an innovate environment. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details who also communicates well at all levels in the organisation?
If yes, then keep on reading
As our project controller you will be a part of our team in Maritime Simulation based in Horten. In this role you will be responsible for all financial aspects for a portfolio of projects, reporting to various project managers and business area responsible.
What you’ll do:
- Financial project handover from tender phase
- Monitor and control actual cost and revenues against budget and current estimates
- Invoicing and follow-up of accounts receivable
- Project cashflow management
- Follow-up of foreign exchange contracts and initiate swap arrangements when required
- Monthly project and portfolio reporting
- Project risk, contingencies and opportunities analysis
- Promote commercial awareness in the project team and provide commercial input to the project management
- Participate in variation order requests and make an economical consequence analysis in case of essential changes.
- Contribute to budget and forecasting prognosis together with project managers
- Further develop and optimise the existing reports, systems and routines for project control
We are looking for you who:
Can evaluate all related information critically, use statistics and make analysis to get the complete picture in any project. You are the one who can work structured and effectively in a team, as well as you enjoy working independently. You enjoy being a key contributor to various project managers and business area leaders. You possess energy and drive, are flexible and service minded.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial economy or related field
- Experience in cost and project control
- Extensive knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of working in MS Dynamics AX and Power BI is a preference
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English
What can we offer you?
- Meaningful work and flexibility
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company
- Great corporate culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1679897514/?pathWildcard=1679897514&trk=mcm
If you have further questions about the position, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org