Do you want to join our Finance Team ?
Project Controller (KM 19-168)
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
To meet an exciting future, we are looking for a highly motivated Project Controller to join our Finance team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting for project(s)
- Invoicing and cost control
- Evaluation of risk and opportunities and financial impact within the projects
- Financial, operational and business analysis support
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance team
- Financial/economic education, preferably Bachelor
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Good excel and IT system competence
- Practical, hands-on approach to work tasks
- Precise and detail oriented with analytical skill
- Self-driven person with positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to understand the connections and processes throughout the business
- Able to handle time pressure and deliver on time
- An international, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Highly skilled and motivated colleagues, sharing their knowledge and experience
- Informal and social working environment
- Close collaboration with different departments and functions in the company
- Career opportunities in an international company
- Pension and insurance benefits